RE-OPENING HEALTH &
While we're thrilled to open our doors again, here are some health and safety guidelines and procedures that are being implemented for your safety and that of our staff.
1. All clients are required to review the checklist and sign the waiver and contact tracing sheet on every visit.
PLEASE DO NOT VISIT THE STUDIO IF YOU HAVE ANY OF THE FOLLOWING SYMPTOMS
SHORTNESS OF BREATH
LOSS OF TASTE AND/OR SMELL
YOU HAVE TRAVELLED INTERNATIONALLY WITHIN THE LAST FOURTEEN DAYS
YOU HAVE HAD CLOSE CONTACT WITH A CONFIRMED OR PROBABLE COVID-19 CASE
YOU HAVE HAD CLOSE CONTACT WITH A PERSON WITH AN ACUTE RESPIRATORY ILLNESS WHO HAS BEEN OUTSIDE CANADA IN THE LAST FOURTEEN DAYS
2. As mandated by the City of Peel, everyone must wear a face mask in a public indoor facility until so notified by Health Authorities and the City.
3. Remember to wash your hands regularly using soap and water and try to refrain from touching your mouth, face, nose and eyes.
4. Hand Sanitizers are provided for your use and it is mandatory to hand sanitize before and after each lesson.
5. Please maintain social distancing of 2 meters or 6 feet apart. As a result of the social distancing rule in place
partner classes will be restricted to couples and/or your designated partner. We strongly advise that your partner be someone from your regular social circle.
Group lessons will be limited to 10 people per class with social distancing measures in place
BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. Please call to make sure you have a spot.
Private lessons will be limited to a maximum of four, each within the marked quadrant on the dance floor.
6. We have also ensured regular cleaning of common surfaces for your protection. Classes may start or end a few minutes before/after to allow necessary sanitization between lessons.
Thank you for helping keep our studio safe to enjoy. If you are not yet comfortable coming into the studio,
VIRTUAL CLASSES are still available upon request. Call (905) 274-3262 to book.
Blueheel Management Team